News Releases are to be used for informational purposes only.
Information provided should not be relied upon for any type of legal action.
Today at 6:00 a.m. Sheriff’s deputies fanned out across Hillsborough County serving arrest warrants on individuals who have either failed to show for court appearance or who have violated their DUI probations.
Drunk driving is one of America’s deadliest crimes; it is simply not worth the risk. Not only do you risk killing yourself or someone else, but the trauma and financial costs of a crash or an arrest for impaired driving can be significant. Violators often face jail time, the loss of their driver's license, higher insurance rates, attorney's fees, time away from work and dozens of other expenses. So don't take the chance.
Our message is simple, no matter what you drive—a passenger car, pickup, sport utility vehicle or motorcycle—if we catch you driving impaired, we will arrest you. No exceptions. No excuses.
List of those arrested in today’s operation and booked into the Hillsborough County Jail
1. Lindley, Teresa Lynn DOB 04-19-1977
2. Suttles, Michael Anthony DOB 07-30-1974
3. Sudano, Aja DOB 04-07-1984
4. Cox, Jeremy DOB 06-05-1984
5. Dunn, Richard DOB 03-02-1956
6. Unterberger, Joseph DOB 09-29-1966
7. Schaffer, Jeanne A DOB 06-16-1982
8. Johns, Robert Lee DOB 07-28-1980
9. Cox, Gary Lee DOB 08-05-1955
10. Shaw, Steven Lowell DOB 09-29-1960
11. Kendall, Israel Boone 04-09-1977
Photo’s may be obtained from HCSO’s Jail Log at www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/PublicInquiry/ArrestInquiry