News Releases are to be used for informational purposes only.
Information provided should not be relied upon for any type of legal action.
(Surveillance Photo from Dunkin Donuts)
- Black male
- Unknown age
- 6’ – 6’3”
- 200 lbs., Medium build and Black hair
- The suspect possibly has an unknown type tattoo or birth mark under his left eye.
- He covers his face with some type of bandanna.
Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s assistance in identifying the above described individual that is believed to be responsible for a series of (10) armed robberies in Hillsborough, Pinellas Park, St. Petersburg and the City of Tampa.
In each of the robberies the suspect enters the business, either displays a weapon or implies that he has a weapon and after receiving an undisclosed amount of cash, the suspect flees the business on foot.
Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office is investigating three robberies:
- August 1, 2011 at 9:02 p.m. - Dunkin Donuts, 330 Fletcher Avenue
- August 4, 2011 at 10:21 p.m.-Taco Bell, 11107 N. Dale Mabry Highway
- August 9, 2011 at 4:12 p.m. – Family Dollar Store, 13336 N. 19th Street
Surveillance photos are from the Dunkin Donuts robbery and we will be releasing a surveillance video from the Family Dollar Store.