News Releases are to be used for informational purposes only.
Information provided should not be relied upon for any type of legal action.
- Black Male
- Between the ages of 22-35
- 150-180 lbs.
- 5’5” – 5’11”
- Wearing a black ski mask and black long sleeve sweatshirt.
- The surveillance photo is from the Wendy’s Restaurant located at 13712 Bruce B. Downs Blvd.
Hillsborough County detectives are investigating a series of armed robberies. In each of the robberies the suspect shattered a window of the closed business with a brick to gain entry. Once inside the business the armed suspect approaches the employees and makes a demand for money. After receiving the cash, the suspect flees the business.
Hillsborough County is investigating four incidents and there are four others that are possibly connected, one in Largo, one in Hernando County and two in the city of Tampa.
- 9-23-12 Papa John’s Pizza – 7891 Gunn Highway, Tampa (HCSO)
- 9-25-12 Pizza Hut – 4535 East Bay Drive, Clearwater (Largo PD)
- 9-27-12 Domino’s Pizza – 13081 Spring Hill Drive, Spring Hill (Hernando SO)
- 10-07-12 Pizza Hut – 902 Busch Blvd. West, Tampa (TPD)
- 10-14-12 Wendy’s Restaurant – 13712 Bruce B. Downs Blvd. Tampa (HCSO)
- 10-16-12 Pizza Hut – 17420 Highway 41 North, Lutz (HCSO)
- 11-01-12 Burger King – 4103 Hillsborough Ave W, Tampa ((TPD)
- 11-04-12 Pizza Hut - 107-17420 41 Hwy North, Lutz (HCSO)
Anyone with any information reference the suspect is asked to call the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office at 247-8200 or anyone with any information regarding the identity and whereabouts of this suspect and who wants to be eligible for a cash reward is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-873-TIPS (8477), report anonymously online at www.crimestopperstb.com or text "CSTB plus your tip" to C-R-I-M-E-S (274637).