News Releases are to be used for informational purposes only.
Information provided should not be relied upon for any type of legal action.
Man used victim's credit cards at six locations less than an hour after theft.
- Hispanic Male
- Between the ages of 21-30
- 120-130 lbs.
- Dark hair
- Last seen wearing a black baseball cap, jeans with a cuffed leg and a dark, striped long-sleeved shirt.
- Newer model, 4-door, white Chevrolet Impala with tan, soft top.
Hillsborough County detectives are investigating a vehicle burglary which occurred at Whiskey Park North, 11921 N. Dale Mabry Hwy. in Tampa. The suspect entered the victim’s vehicle by unknown means, but without using force, some time between 1:25 - 2:35 a.m. The suspect then used the victim’s credit cards at 6 different locations on the same day between 3:00 – 5:00 a.m.
- Circle K - 3420 Handy Road, Tampa, FL
- Walmart - 14941 North Dale Mabry Highway, Tampa, FL
- Circle K - 15527 North Dale Mabry, Tampa, FL
- Shell - 5299 Ehrlich Road, Tampa, FL
- Walmart – 1575 Land O' Lakes Boulevard, Lutz, FL
- McDonald’s – 2420 Land O' Lakes Boulevard, Land O' Lakes, FL
Anyone with any information reference the suspect is asked to call the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office at 247-8200 or anyone with any information regarding the identity and whereabouts of the suspect and who wants to be eligible for a cash reward is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-873-TIPS (8477), report anonymously online at www.crimestopperstb.com or text "CSTB plus your tip" to C-R-I-M-E-S (274637).