News Releases are to be used for informational purposes only.
Information provided should not be relied upon for any type of legal action.
Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office along with other county and state agencies will be teaming up to address criminal activity.
- Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office
- Hillsborough County Code Enforcement
- Hillsborough County Animal Control
On November 9, 2012, Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office, the Hillsborough County Code Enforcement and Hillsborough County Animal Control teamed up to address criminal activity in the Clair Mel and Palm River area. Detectives targeted subjects with outstanding warrants, verified compliance with probation requirements and conducted traffic enforcement operations.
Results from the November 9, 2012 Round-Up;
- 16 pounds of marijuana
- 4 firearms
- $1000.00 cash
- 10 grams cocaine
Hillsborough County Code enforcement completed the following.
- 350 square feet of Graffiti removed from public view.
- 4 Structures secured from the list of several listed.
- 1 Condemnation boarded up and expedited to move forward for demolition. Bids to be accepted for demo sometime next week.
- Mowed approximately 80,000 square feet of overgrowth on abandoned properties.
Please note we have focused on this area over the past week leading up to this event. We completed the following:
- 8 units secured
- 180 square feet of Graffiti abated from public right-of ways.
- Several tons of tires and accumulation removed from illegal dumping.
- 300 square feet of overgrowth.
- Coley Turner, dob:12/27/61 2507 55th St N - Failure to return leased property
- Devon Maymon, dob: 3/14/81 13029 Early Run Lane - VOP Possession of Marijuana
- Emily Stegner, dob: 2/1/86 2519 55th St N -FTA Drug Court
- Octavio Guevara, dob: 5/5/54 3203 Maydell Dr S - Breeding, Training and Owning Facility for Fighting Animals
- Jamel Johnson, dob: 3/19/86 7410 12th Av S - Possession of Marijuana under 20 grams, Possession of paraphernalia, Resist W/O violence.
- Taneya Goods, dob: 12/26/75 3210 E Paris Street - Possession of Marijuana under 20 grams
- Felton Galliano, dob: 8/8/90 203 Tigertrail Drive - NVDL, Possession of paraphernalia
- Michael Devine, dob: 12/31/87 3615 McBerry St E - NVDL
- Edmund Jones, dob: 12/14/72 3219 Darlington Drive - Possession of Cocaine
- Win Hutchinson, dob: 5/3/86 3211 Delray Drive - Improper Confinement, Cruelty to Animals, Possession of fighting dogs
- Armando Taylor, dob: 10/20/83 349 Countryside Key - Possession of cannabis under 20g (2 Counts), Delivery of marijuana within 1000 of a school (2 Counts)
- Jefferzon Cajina, dob: 1/27/85 11513 Wellman Drive - Conspiracy to Delivery of Marijuana
- Joel Colon, dob: 12/14/90 7506 Coral Vine Lane - Possession.of marijuana over With Intent To Distribute 20g. Felon in possession of Firearm and VOP
- Damian Hardie, dob: 12/19/90 7506 Coral Vine Lane - Possession of Marijuana over 20g With Intent To Distribute, Felon in possession of Firearm
- Dominic Tate, dob: 8/10/82 7506 Coral Vine Lane - Possession of Marijuana Over 20gr with Intent With Intent To Distribute, Felon in Possession of Firearm
- Jose Mercado, dob: 2/15/90 Orient Road / Adamo Drive - Possession of Marijuana under 20g.
- Alexis Colon-Claudio, dob: 11/28/88 4919 82nd Street S - Taken into custody on NVDL, Warrant and additional NVDL
- Cordell Shankle, dob: 4/26/87 113 Gornto Lake Rd S - Possession of Marijuana under 20g. Drug paraphernalia
- Antonio Monroe, dob: 12/24/86 202-803 Tealwood Drive - Possession of Marijuana over 20g. With Intent to Sell
- Dajuan Smith, dob: 7/26/82 1824 Cadillac Circle - DWLS Habitual and Resist without Violence
- Zaki Grier, dob: 8/17/90 201-2006 Frierson Avenue - Possession of Marijuana over 20g. (263grams)
- Dandre Pressley, dob: 1/24/91 1715 Windermere Way - Possession of Marijuana under 20g. and Reckless Driving
- Damian Hardie, dob: 12/19/90 7506 Coral Vine Lane - Possession of Marijuana over 20g. With Intent to Sell
- Wayne Smith, dob: 7/1/89 7526 Carolton Circle - Fleeing to Elude and Reckless Driving
- Jerome Holland, dob: 1/17/90 1715 Green Ridge Road - Trespass on Occupied Structure or Convey
TOTAL Number of arrests- 25
Traffic Stops Warnings Citations Misdemeanor Felony charges Warrants Pending