News Releases are to be used for informational purposes only.
Information provided should not be relied upon for any type of legal action.
Detectives entered the Palm River home and found 1.44 lbs of Marijuana, 1.3 grams of Crack Cocaine, a stolen 32 caliber revolver and $3,693.00 in cash.
7402 Aripeka Drive
- Possession of Cannabis with intent to deliver
- Possession of Cannabis over 20 grams
- Maintaining a Drug Dwelling
- Child Neglect without Great Bodily Harm
7402 Aripeka Drive
- Reckless Driving with Serious Bodily Harm (warrant)
8207 Fir Drive
- Possession of Controlled Substance (Crack)
- Possession of Cannabis
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Violation of Probation – Burglary of Occupied Dwelling (2 Counts)
- Violation of Probation – Burglary of Unoccupied Structure (Warrant)
- Violation of Probation – Grand Theft 2nd Degree (warrant)
714 River Front Drive, Lot 15
- Violation of Probation – Burglary of Occupied Dwelling
Detectives have completed a month long drug investigation that originated from a tip to Crime Stoppers of Tampa Bay. During the course of this investigation, deputies obtained enough information to execute a secure a search warrant at 7402 Aripeka Drive, in Palm River.
On August 27, 2013, detectives entered the Palm River home and found 1.44 lbs of Marijuana, 1.3 grams of Crack Cocaine, a stolen 32 caliber revolver and $3,693.00 in cash. Detectives also found a child under the age of 12 living inside the home. The mother of the child was charged with child neglect in addition to the drug charges. The child was turned over to Hillsborough County Child Protection personnel.
Cesar Reynoso is a known “Sur 13” gang associate and Nicolaus Copernicus Morris is a known “Hot Boys” gang associate. Both of these individuals were found inside the home and were arrested for the above listed charges.