News Releases are to be used for informational purposes only.
Information provided should not be relied upon for any type of legal action.
- Hispanic female
- 30-40 years of age
- Approximately 5'6”-5'8”
- 140-165 lbs., medium build
- Black hair, brown eyes.
- Last seen wearing a yellow blazer, red shirt, dark pants and black sandals.
On January 24, 2013 between 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m., an unknown suspect removed three of the victim's debit/credit cards and her driver's license from her purse which was located in her office at 12951 W. Linebaugh Avenue in Tampa. The suspect then charged almost $12,000 to the victim's cards at 6 locations in Tampa.
- Macy's – Westfield Citrus Park Mall
- The Jewelry Exchange – 5411 Beaumont Center Blvd., Tampa
- Nordstrom's – International Plaza
- Best Buy
- HH Gregg – 6250 Commerce Palms Drive
- TGI Friday
Anyone with any information reference the suspect is asked to call the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office at 247-8200 or anyone with any information regarding the identity and whereabouts of this suspect and who wants to be eligible for a cash reward is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-873-TIPS (8477), report anonymously online at www.crimestopperstb.com or text "CSTB plus your tip" to C-R-I-M-E-S (274637).