News Releases are to be used for informational purposes only.
Information provided should not be relied upon for any type of legal action.
- Black Male, 18-25 years, 5’10”-6’0”, 180 lbs, Thin Build. Last seen wearing black cover over head, long sleeve white t-shirt, gloves, dark pants
- Black Male, 18-25 years, 5’10”-6’0”, 180 lbs, Thin Build, Last seen wearing black cover over head, long sleeve white t-shirt, gloves, dark shorts
- Black Male, 18-25 years, 5’10”-6’0”, 180 lbs., Thin Build. Last seen wearing black cover over head, long sleeve white t-shirt, gloves, green camouflage shorts
- 2002 Dodge Intrepid silver, 4 door (Recovered)
- Suspect #2: Black Handgun
- Suspect #3: Black handgun with pink trim
On July 1, 2013, at approximately 9:50 a.m., three suspects entered the PNC Bank located at 12951 N. Dale Mabry Highway armed with handguns. Two suspects jumped over the front counter and took an undisclosed amount of U.S. currency while the third suspect remained in the lobby. The third suspect ordered the bank customers to the floor at gunpoint. All three suspects exited the bank and fled in a silver Dodge Intrepid.
The vehicle was located, abandoned, in the rear of the Countrywood Apartments located at 12101 N. Dale Mabry Highway and determined to have been stolen. The suspects fled the vehicle undetected.
Anyone with any information reference the suspects is asked to call the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office at 247-8200 or anyone with any information regarding the identity and whereabouts of these suspects and who wants to be eligible for a cash reward is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-873-TIPS (8477), report anonymously online at www.crimestopperstb.com or text "CSTB plus your tip" to C-R-I-M-E-S (274637).