News Releases are to be used for informational purposes only.
Information provided should not be relied upon for any type of legal action.
James Arthur Silva
620 E. 2nd Place
Cape Coral, FL
- Grand Theft Motor Vehicle
- Tampering with a Witness
- Driving with License Canceled, Suspended or Revoked (x2)
- Reckless Driving
- Obstructing or Opposing an Officer without Force
Out of County Warrants:
- Robbery of a Firearm or Weapon (Warrant) (x4)
- Burglary of Conveyance with Assault or Battery (Warrant) (x2)
- Armed Kidnapping Harm or Terrorize (Warrant) (x4)
- Carjacking Deadly Weapon (Warrant) (x3)
- Grand Theft Motor Vehicle (Warrant) (x3)
- Unlawful Use of Two Way Communication Device (Warrant)
- VOP (Warrant) (x5)
Kimberly Renee Herring
9854 Indiana St.
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
On May 14, 2013, deputies observed a male and female sitting inside of a black 2007 Ford vehicle parked along the road near 3301 Palmetto Road. As deputies were questioning and attempting to identify both suspects, the male fled from the scene. The suspect jumped a fence and disappeared into a wooded area towards Seminole Trail. Deputies attempted to locate the suspect that they had identified as James Silva, dob 05/27/77, but were met with negative results. Deputies arrested the female identified as Kimberly Herring, dob 08/27/71, for drug paraphernalia that was found in the vehicle and took her in for questioning.
On May 15, 2013, James Silva was spotted driving a stolen, yellow Buick out of Sun City Center in the area of Hwy 41 and Riverview Drive. Deputies later located the stolen vehicle at the Sweetbay Supermarket located at 6929 301 HWY S. The vehicle was found to have a popped ignition and information was obtained that James was hiding in the attic of a nearby residence located at 10606 Hackney Drive. The Canine Unit assisted in locating Silva in the attic of the residence. Silva refused to obey verbal commands to exit the attic. K9 Deputy Raschke warned Silva that her dog, K9 Dagger, was going to be deployed which caused Silva to comply with the verbal commands to exit the attic. Silva was taken into custody without incident.