News Releases are to be used for informational purposes only.
Information provided should not be relied upon for any type of legal action.
6221 Williams Road
- Unlawful Possession of Personal Identification Information of Five or more people
- Felon in Possession of a Firearm (2 counts)
- Felon in Possession of Ammunition
- Possession of Cocaine with intent to sell or deliver
- Possession of Methamphetamine with intent to sell or deliver
- Maintaining a place of public nuisance
- Renting or leasing a structure or conveyance for the purpose of distributing/
- trafficking illegal narcotics
- Possession of marijuana
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
On June 4, 2014 Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office detectives concluded a month long investigation and served a court authorized search warrant at the residence of Gregory Smith. As a result of the search warrant, detectives located two handguns, multiple rounds or various ammunition, crack cocaine, methamphetamine, marijuana, drug paraphernalia, numerous W-2 forms, social security cards, Florida Driver's Licenses, personal debit cards, “green dot” debit cards, ledgers with more than 75 victims' personal identification information and written instructions on how to execute fraudulent tax returns with dollar amounts were recovered.
One of the firearms recovered was reported stolen out of Lakeland, Florida.
Gregory Smith, 15 time convicted felon, was released from Florida State Prison in 2010 after serving a 3 year sentence for trafficking in cocaine, possession of cocaine with intent to distribute and possession of cocaine.