News Releases are to be used for informational purposes only.
Information provided should not be relied upon for any type of legal action.
Curtis Eugene Anderson, Jr.
5623 Del Prado Dr.
- Aggravated Battery of Pregnant Female (warrant)
- False Imprisonment (warrant)
- Kidnapping (warrant)
- Aggravated Assault on LEO
- Aggravated Fleeing to Elude
- Leaving the Scene of a Crash w/ Property Damage
- Burglary of Occupied Dwelling
- No Valid Driver's License
- Confidential (active Sexual Battery investigation involving same victim/suspect)
On June 5, 2014 at approximately 2:30 p.m., the confidential victim was forced into a blue Cadillac and driven around for 30-40 minutes while being struck multiple times about the face and head by her ex-boyfriend, Curtis Anderson. She was then driven to her apartment where the suspect forced her inside and held her until 7:45 a.m. the next day. During that time, the suspect repeatedly struck the vicitm, who is 6 weeks pregnant. After the suspect released the victim, she was transported to TGH and warrants were obtained for Anderson's arrest.
On June 11, 2014 at approximately 2:40 p.m., detectives located Anderson. When detectives attempted to apprehend the suspect, he fled in his vehicle through a yard and nearly struck a Corporal. The suspect fled the scene in his vehicle, but detectives learned of his new location. When detectives arrived at that location, Anderson fled into the woods and then into an occupied residence where he was arrested without further incident.