News Releases are to be used for informational purposes only.
Information provided should not be relied upon for any type of legal action.
Release Number: 15-429
- For Immediate Release:
- Public Information Office of Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office
- August 21, 2015
- Contact Person:
- Public Information Office : firstname.lastname@example.org
Deputies want to identify suspects seen in surveillance video.
- August 19, 2015
- Time: 12:00 AM
- GUTI Premier Beauty & Wellness Academy
- 1026 E. Brandon Boulevard
1. White male, possibly Hispanic, 5'8”-5'10”, 230-240 lbs., heavy build, short dark hair. Last seen wearing navy blue t-shirt, khaki cargo shorts, tan work boots and gloves.
2. White male, 5'11”-6'1”, 200-210 lbs., muscular build. Last seen wearing a blue shirt, dark denim blue jeans with embroidery on pockets, blue t-shirt covering his face and gloves.
On August 19, 2015 at 2:48 a.m., two white male suspects entered the GUTI Premier Beauty & Wellness Academy, located at 1026 E. Brandon Blvd. in Brandon, by smashing the glass front door. Once inside, the suspects removed two Dell computer hard drives, valued at $1,200.00, before leaving the scene.
Between August 19, 2015 2:51 a.m. and August 20, 2015 10:00 a.m., unknown suspects removed a 5-ton AC unit valued at $3,000.00.
Anyone with any information reference these suspects is asked to call the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office at 247-8200 or anyone with any information regarding the identity and whereabouts of these suspects and who wants to be eligible for a cash reward is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-873-TIPS (8477), report anonymously online at www.crimestopperstb.com or text "CSTB plus your tip" to C-R-I-M-E-S (274637).