News Releases are to be used for informational purposes only.
Information provided should not be relied upon for any type of legal action.
The cleanup will focus in the Green Ridge and Delaney Creek neighborhoods.
- Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office
- The Green Ridge Estates / Delaney Creek Neighborhood Crime Watch Association
- Hillsborough County Code Enforcement
- Hillsborough County Commissioners
- The Office of Neighborhood Relations
- Public Utilities Department
On Saturday, February 28 from 9:00 am - 1:00 pm, HCSO Community Resource Deputies, along with Hillsborough County Code Enforcement Officials, and members of The Department of Public Utilities, will be joining forces with leaders of the Green Ridge / Delaney Creek Neighborhood Watch Association for the association's annual "Community Clean Up".
This partnership is extremely valuable in improving the over all quality of life in the neighborhoods, developing relationships with citizens of the community and reducing crime.
The cleanup will focus in the Green Ridge / Delaney Creek neighborhood and surrounding areas; east of 78th Street, south of Eau Claire Circle, north of Causeway, and west of 86th Street.
Location of Dumpsters:
Tidewater Trail and Windsor Way at the gated county access field.
- Must have residential identification
- Drivers License or Property Tax Statement
- NO PROFESSIONAL SERVICES OR SUB-CONTRACTORS ALLOWED
- Must live within Green Ridge, Delaney Creek and surrounding areas: East of 78th Street, south of Eau Claire Circle, north of Causeway, and west of 86th Street.
Items NOT Accepted:
Household garbage, solid waste from commercial activity or hazardous waste(paint , household chemicals/solvents, pool chemicals, lawn and garden chemicals), batteries, propane tanks, televisions, microwaves, computers, or radios, or anything inside a garbage bag.
Tires, refrigerators, ovens, water heaters, steel and other metals, old furniture(couches, chairs, tables, and mattresses).
This event was made possible by a grant awarded to the community by The Office of Public Relations.