News Releases are to be used for informational purposes only.
Information provided should not be relied upon for any type of legal action.
The following arrests were made at "Til Dawn"
- Andre Wilson DOB: 03/04/66, Del of Cocaine x2, Poss of Cocaine x2, Del of MDMA, Poss of MDMA (Warrant).
- Kareem R. Nurse Brockett DOB: 7/21/81 Poss of Marijuana (<20g)
- William Rich W/M 03/13/71 Sale Alcohol Without a License (Notice to Appear)
The following arrests were made at "GLO Ultra Lounge"
- Rolando Clemente DOB: 06/30/90, Sell Alcohol Without a License (Notice to Appear)
- Carlos Guzman DOB: 01/31/64, Sell Alcohol Without a License (Notice to Appear)
- Luz Maria Perez DOB: 03/10/73, Possession and Del of Cocaine x2 (Warrant)
- William Perez-Quinones DOB:11/07/72, Del of Cocaine, Conspiracy to Del Cocaine (Warrant)
- Angel Pacheco DOB: 04/03/82, Battery on a Law Enforcement Officer, Resist With Violence, Possess/Display suspended driver's license
- Christopher Kenney DOB: 05/02/83 Poss of Cocaine, Del of Cocaine
- Kristina Sanchez DOB: 08/02/88 Poss of Marijuana <20g, Poss Drug Paraphernalia
- Kevin McKissack DOB: 06/10/81 Non-Payment of Child Support (Warrant)
On May 16, 2015 at approximately 3:30 am, HCSO law enforcement personnel assisted by agents with the Florida Division of Alcoholic Beverage and Tobacco (ABT), and the Florida Probation and Parole served court authorized search warrants on "The GLO Ultra Lounge" at 8831 W. Hillsborough Ave and "Til Dawn" bottle club at 8205 N Dale Mabry Hwy, both in Tampa.
These establishments are licensed "bottled clubs" which allows patrons to bring in their own alcohol, but prohibits any sales of alcohol by it's employees.
Sheriff David Gee organized this investigation due to the continued threat "Glo Ultra Lounge" and a similar club "Til Dawn" pose to the safety and well being of the surrounding residential and business community in the area.
As a result of this early morning raid, deputies arrested 11 patrons/employees within the clubs based on previous arrest warrants and probable cause.
Owner/Manager Carlos Guzman from "GLO Ultra Lounge"and Manager William Rich from "Til Dawn" were arrested and charged for selling alcohol without a license.
In addition, detectives at "Glo Ultra Lounge" seized 32 bottles of alcoholic beverages, 11 baggies of cocaine weighing 9.2 grams and one baggy of prescription pills weighing 11 grams that were discarded by patrons. At the "Til Dawn" business 50 bottles of alcoholic beverages were seized.
Both clubs have a long history of drug and prostitution activity along with violent crimes that included one with at least 4 separate shooting calls with one resulting in a homicide.
Sheriff David Gee's number one priority is to protect the citizens of Hillsborough County by reducing violent crime, therefore he will continue to make sure these types of havens of violent criminal activity and who's owners refuse to help reduce criminal activity within their businesses are shut down.
Sheriff Gee is working closely with Hillsborough County Commissioner Sandra L. Murman as they both share a mutual goal to make sure these types of business that blatantly allow unlawful and violent crimes are swiftly dealt with.
These enforcement actions should send a clear message to any criminal enterprises such as these that they will not be allowed to continue to operate and diminish the safety, well being and quality of life of the citizens of Hillsborough County.