News Releases are to be used for informational purposes only.
Information provided should not be relied upon for any type of legal action.
HCSO will be hold a Job Fair to recruit Digital Communication Dispatcher Trainees (9-1-1 Operators).
Communications Bureau Job Fair:
Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office Communications Bureau is hosting an Open House Monday, November 2nd, 2015, from 12 pm - 4 pm, at the Falkenburg Road Jail Assembly Room located at 520 North Falkenburg Road.
Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office is one of the largest Sheriff's Office in the country---its dispatchers receive full-time employment benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Sick-time accruals begin immediately
- Tuition Assistance up to $2,500 Annually
- Additional Incentives for Existing College
- Billingual Pay up to $150 each month
- 2 Weeks Vacation
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Overtime Opportunities
- 5% Night Differential Pay
- Membership in the Florida Retirement System
Join our team and become one of the emergency responders who answer the call for help.
RSVP via Alex Diaz at 813/247-8269 (Leave a Voicemail If You Plan To Attend)