News Releases are to be used for informational purposes only.
Information provided should not be relied upon for any type of legal action.
Anyone with any information reference the suspect or fires is asked to call the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office.
Investigators with the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office, Hillsborough County Fire Rescue, Plant City Police Department and the State Fire Marshall's Office are requesting the public's assistance to help identify suspect(s) in the below list of arson investigations that have occurred since November 13, 2016. Detectives have developed a possible suspect vehicle described as a older Toyota or Nissan with shiny rims and a rear spoiler with a loud exhaust.
The list of locations are as follows;
- 7903 Tidewater Trail - Occurred 11/13/2016 (Vacant - Clair Mel City area)
- 10830 Bryan Road - Occurred 11/14/2016 (Vacant - Casa Verde Mobil Home Park)
- 10708 Bryan Road - Occurred 11/14/2016 (Vacant - Casa Verde Mobil Home Park)
- 9428 Polak Drive - Occurred 11/17/2016 (Vacant - Paradise Village Mobile Home
- 1114 Johnson Road (Plant City PD case) - Occurred 11/29/2016 (Occupied but
no one home at the time of the fire )
- 124 Palmetto Terrace - Occurred 12/01/2016 (Vacant - Casa Verde Mobil Home
- 9405 Tiffany Terrace - Occurred 12/04/2016 (Vacant - Paradise Village Mobile Park)
Anyone with any information reference the suspect or fires is asked to callthe Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office at 247-8200 or anyone with any information regarding the identity and whereabouts of this suspect and who wants to be eligible for up to a $3000 dollar cash reward is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-873-TIPS (8477), report anonymously online at www.crimestopperstb.com
or send a mobile tip using our P3 Tips Mobile application, which is a free download for iPhones, iPads and Droids. You must call Crime Stoppers first to be eligible for a reward.