News Releases are to be used for informational purposes only.
Information provided should not be relied upon for any type of legal action.
- Sheriff Chad Chronister, HCSO
- Hillsborough County State Attorney Andrew Warren
- Hillsborough County Public Defender Julianne Holt
- Clerk of the Court Pat Franks
- Chief Ed Duncan, Plant City Police Department
- Chief Kenneth Albano, Temple Terrace Police Department
- Captain Calvin Johnson, Tampa Police Department
- Captain Ann Walters, Tampa International Police Department
- Captain Meg Ross, University of South Florida Police Department
A unified group of Hillsborough County Law Enforcement, Legal and Judicial system partners will come together to announce the launch of the Adult Pre-Arrest Diversion Program (APAD) at the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Operation Center in Ybor City at 10 a.m. tomorrow morning. Representatives from each agency will gather together to announce the diversion program that offers participants an opportunity to avoid a criminal record for arrests associated with certain identified misdemeanor offenses. APAD began as a pilot program that started on July 1, 2017. The full program goes live February 1, 2018.