News Releases are to be used for informational purposes only.
Information provided should not be relied upon for any type of legal action.
Sheriff Chad Chronister and the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office are proud to announce fifteen key promotions this week.
Sheriff Chad Chronister and the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office are proud to announce fifteen key promotions this week. Following closely on the ceremony of Chief Deputy Donna Lusczynski, the Sheriff announced the promotions with a great sense of pride. He and the Chief Deputy met with each person individually to recognize them for their service and personally hand them their new badge and collar rank.
"Promotions such as these are a symbol of the trust and faith that we have in these amazing men and women," said Sheriff Chad Chronister. "These professionals earned their titles through hard work and dedication and I cannot wait to see their impact on our Agency and our community."
Promotions Effective May 8:
Promotions Effective May 21:
- Major James Bradford Uniform Patrol District IV to Colonel of Department of Investigative Services
- Major Kyle Robinson Uniform Patrol District V to Colonel of Department of Operational Support
Promotion Effective August 1:
- Captain Darrin Barlow District V to Major of District V
- Captain Joel Rios Homeland Security Division to Major of Homeland Security Division
- Captain Michael Farrier Jail Division II to Major of Jail Division III
- Captain Dennis Fogarty District II to Major of District II
- Captain Melissa Moore Jail Division I to Major of Jail Division I
- Captain Christi Esquinaldo Child Protection Investigation Division to Major of Child Protection Investigation Division
- Lieutenant Geoffrey Harris Special Investigations Division to Captain of Special Investigations Division
- Lieutenant Donald Morris District II to Captain of District II
- Lieutenant Jason Palazzi Jail Division I to Captain of Jail Division I
- Lieutenant Robert Rodriguez Child Protection Investigation Division to Captain of District V
- Lieutenant Thomas St. John Community Outreach Division to Captain of Community Outreach Division
- Lieutenant Craig Timko Criminal Investigations Division to Captain of Criminal Investigations Division
- Captain Wayne Bunton District I to Major of District I