Submit a copy of your CJBAT/FBAT scores, and any other documentation required to Civil Service. Civil Service's fax number is 813-272-5620.
When you have successfully qualified with Civil Service, you will be sent an e-mail indicating you have qualified for the position and you will be provided with a list of documents you need to present to our office. DO NOT COME TO THE OFFICE TO PRESENT YOUR DOCUMENTS. YOU WILL BE BRINGING THEM TO YOUR PAA WHEN SCHEDULED.
Bring your e-mail and the required documents listed below, on your PAA date and when you have successfully completed the PAA, yor will receive instructions via email to access the HCSO application portal. DO NOT BRING YOUR DOCUMENTS PRIOR TO YOUR PAA.
Copies of Documentation Required
- Copy of the Civil Service notification showing qualification and copies of FBAT/CJBAT scores.
- Official (sealed) high school and college transcripts, (Copy of letter requesting same will be accepted)
- Copy of birth certificate from the Bureau of Vital Statistics or original naturalization papers.
- Two (2) copies of driver's license.
- Two (2) copies of Social Security Card
- Copy of military discharge papers, (DD 214), if applicable or if male and between the ages of 18-25 a copy of Selective Service card. www.sss.gov
- Copy of all documented name changes.