News Releases are to be used for informational purposes only.
Information provided should not be relied upon for any type of legal action.
Release Number: 19-176
- For Immediate Release:
- Public Affairs Office of Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office
- April 22, 2019
- Contact Person:
- Public Affairs Office : email@example.com
Two Juveniles Rob Convenience Store
Aviation and K9 deputies located and arrested the pair.
- April 17, 2019
- Time: 2:30 AM
- Circle K
- 706 92 Hwy
1. Grand Theft Third Degree
2. Robbery While Wearing A Mask
3. Criminal Mischief
4. Attempted Burglary of an Occupied Structure
1. Attempted Burglary of an Occupied Structure,
2. Criminal Mischief
3. Fleeing to Elude High speed
4. Robbery While Wearing A Mask
5. No Valid Driver’s License
On April 17, 2019 just after 2:30 a.m., deputies responded to 706 92 HW W in Seffner for a call of a robbery in progress at the Circle K. Two males wearing dark clothing, masks and gloves entered through the front door of the business, brandished a firearm, and stole an undisclosed amount of cash and e-cigarette cartridges.
Patrol units arrived and spotted suspects fleeing from the business in a white car. The car crashed on Wheeler Road, east of Parsons, into a produce stand. Two suspects fled on foot after the crash. Aviation and a K9 team began tracking the suspects. They were located hiding near a shed. The two suspects, Leighton Daniel Fenley and Samson Enoch Jones, were taking into custody without incident.